FOR AN ANNUAL SERVICE WE PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING -
- A professional, friendly and industry experienced technician will inspect your smoke detector
- We will determine that your smoke detector has been installed as per the requirements of the Building Code of Australia & EPA Act.
- We will inspect your smoke detector for compliance with AS 3786, any non-compliance we will rectify.
- Your battery will be replaced every 12 months
- Coastal Fire Services will audibly test your smoke detector and also determine that the smoke detector operates in a fire situation.
- Your smoke detector will be cleaned with an anti static wipe and a vacuum cleaner.
- If your 240 or 9 volt smoke detector is found to be faulty or expired we will replace it free of charge.
- If you have a change of tenant in the 12 month period we will change the battery and retest the smoke alarm free of charge.
- You will be placed on a database for the next 12 months.
- Coastal Fire Services will certify that your property complies with all government legislation.