Corona Virus Procedure
Coastal Fire Services cares about our community, clients and employee’s safety and wellbeing.
Following the reporting of recent outbreak of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) by the Australian and World Health Organisations, we have implemented a coordinated response to manage the impact that the outbreak has on our employee’s, contractors and clients.
We have taken all measures recommended by the Australian Government and Safe Work Australia in response to the COVID-19 to help manage the impact on the outbreak.
CORONAVIROUS (COVID-19) PROCEDURE
Coastal Fire Services has implemented a strategic approach to the Coronavirus (COVID-19). The health and wellbeing of our employees and contractors when on site at various locations.
From the 20th March 2020 until further notice and information from NSW Government Authority Guidance in accordance with the Pandemic. All employees and contractors are to take the following extra precautions while completing the servicing of Smoke Alarm Maintenance and Installation & Fire Protection Services. This document is in addition to SWMS already implemented for site. Everyone must wear the following when attending sites:
- Mask (PPE) – Applied prior to entering site
- Hand sanitiser – Applied entering and exiting site
- Safety Glasses – Applied prior to entering site
- Work Gloves – Applied prior to entering site.
- Text or call customer prior to visit to ensure they are Not in Isolation / Infected with Coronavirus
- Maintain a 1.5 metre distance from client and refrain from hand shaking or body contact.
- Wash hands frequently with soap and water, before and after eating and going to the bathroom.
- Use sanitising hand gel frequently in between handwashing.
- Cover your face when coughing or sneezing – always use into elbow / arm technique
- Dispose of tissues immediately
- Refrain from touching unnecessary surfaces on site
- Ensure communication to Coastal Fire Services if feeling unwell at any time